Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Nathaniel Winters Engelbrecht

Nathaniel Winters Engelbrecht finally came on December 6 at 816am. He was 8lbs 3 oz and 22.5 inches long. Can you imaged how big he would have been if he hadn't come 2 weeks early? I didn't take any pictures of my belly this time. So we thought we would take at least one. I honestly walked in to that delivery room trying to figure out why they would need a warming station and that there would actually be a baby in there. This pregnancy went really fast. In fact my labor went real fast. In a nut shell I was a 6 and got my epidural at 8:06am and Nate was here at 8:16. I got the epidural a little late. One push and it was over. It gave me more of an understanding how my mom had her 6th one at home and couldn't get to the hospital in time. I never really understood that, til now.

We also didn't have his name until the day before we left the hospital. We were there for 3 days. Tjay and Robin had text me a bunch of names the night I check into the hospital. Nathaniel was on there. We final asked our nurse what she would name him. And she said Nathaniel. Sam fell in love with it and it worked!






Papa was suppose to be leaving for Utah, but waited a couple of hours so he could meet his new grandson.

Yes he is a big boy

Ellie was a little unsure for the first few mins, but after that she has been all over him.



He has the longest legs

Me and my babies

Ready to go home!

Gordon is so excited to have his little brother and share his room. He doesn't understand why the baby is in my room right now and not with him.


1 comment:

Garner Family said...

Jamie, He is so precious! Congrats again to you and Sam! Enjoy him.