Everyone was home this last weekend before Blake left on his mission. We had such a fun weekend. I love spending time with my family. It has been a while since we have all been home. We had a fun dinner Friday night and than on Saturday we went bowling. We are all a LITTLE competitive. Tjay and I even had a bet that who ever wins gets to keep Gordon. He loved being the prize. I will admit at the end of Game 2, Tjay had to throw the game, because we weren't sure how we were going to tell Gordon he really wasn't going to go live with T.jay.
Grandma and Hayleigh enjoying her Shirley temple

Uncle Jordan and Nate

Aunt Robin and the Boys

Blake and his cute girl friend Marissa

Josh and Nessa

During the 2nd game Caleb wanted to bowl without bumpers. During the 1st game he used them the whole time. Sam and I tried to change his mind, explaining to him that it would be a lot harder and he wouldn't do very well. (we are the best parents). He kept saying he wanted to do it. What did he get his first try. A SPARE. He did so good the rest of the game. He already knows how to make us look stupid.

Papa and Gordon Bowling

Saturday night we had an open house for Blake. I was in charge of taking pictures. Guess who forgot at the end. So here are some family shots I hurried and took.
Dad and Me. Um I wonder who I look like

Tyler, Blake and Sam

Mom, Dad and Jordan

All 8 of us

3 comments:
I love the pics of your whole family Jamie. They're fabulous. Thanks for posting them. AND by the way - I wouldn't have known Blake was headed for the MTC if it wasn't for you posting something on facebook so thank you! Darling baby Nate!
We did have a fun weekend. Thank you for posting the proof.
I love all of these pictures! You can truly see the love and fun your family shares. So very happy for you guys :O)
Post a Comment