Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Month of October-Halloween

I am so behind on blogging so here is our month of October-Halloween and hopefully I can get up to date soon. I am not big on Halloween, but since I am a mother of almost 6 at the time, I guess I better start liking it.

One thing I dread is craving pumpkins. It is such a mess but thank goodness I married an expert with it. He whipped out these pumpkins in no time.


Ellie loved her little pumpkin Sam craved out for her.

Until we put a candle in it and turned out the lights.

I don't think it looks that scary.

Sam's final projects complete. The kids told Sam what they wanted and he did it. I was pretty impressed with his spider for Caden.

I love corn field mazes and I haven't been to one for almost 10 years. So I was really excited to take the kids to Chatfield pumpkin festival and corn maze. Here are my little ninja turtle and black spider man

Hayleigh made this awesome pumpkin hat


So I said I love corn field mazes, but after being stuck in this maze 8 months pregnant with 5 kids. I don't think I love them as much.

Kids at the ward truck or treat!

Since Halloween was on the Sabbath, we didn't go trick or treating. The kids had plenty of candy between our truck or treat and Grandma's truck or treat (that was 3 wards that did it together, best idea ever) We headed to Grandma's and had an orange party.

Blake had a nice pile of leaves in the yard so I stuck Ellie in it to see how she like it.

Yea not so much

Our Orange Party. It was just Grandma, us and Nessa and Josh.

We were suppose to wear orange or a costume. Um someone didn't follow the rules.

We did make one stop on our way home to uncle Tjays and Aunt Robin's, so Ellie could trick or treat for her first time. Plus they give out the best candy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor little me didn't have anything orange to wear:(