Monday, January 11, 2010

Ellie is 8 months old

Our little girl turned 8 months on the seven. Not much as changed. She still isn' t moving. Which I am fine with! Sam is trying everything he can to get her to crawl, but she just doesn't care too. Why would she move Gordon is at her Beck and Call all day long. He brings her stuff to play with. (Even things he shouldn't) Everytime he walks by her she laughs or smiles. She loves all of her older brothers and sister. She is still very content except when she is tired and we aren't at home or when she is hungry.

This girl can talk. She talks all day long. She is very talented and can talk with her binky in her mouth (Which doesn' t help during Sacrament meeting). Even in her crib she will just lay there and talk til we come and get her in the mornings.

And she is very lovable. She gives me a hugs when she wakes up from her nap or if someone else has been holding her and I come and get her. And when Sam asks for one she will give him one too.

She has started to wave and I am working on her sign Lang. Which she still looks at me like I am dumb, but hopefully she will pick it up like Hayleigh and Gordon.

She is loving her Dad. Which I am so happy about! She gets so excited when he walks in a room. I will admit I am kind of sad I am not her only favorite anymore. But that is ok I love the bond she is having with her Daddy.

She loves to eat! And lucky for me she loves formula now. She is grabbing for everything. As you can see below she got a hold of her sign before I could take the picture.


Just that I would throw these in. The other day I wasn't thinking and instead of un snapping her bib I pulled it over her head. Here is the mess we had. She doesn't seem to mind.

3 comments:

Joe and Nicole said...

She is so cute!!!

Grandma Dear said...

What great pictures. She really a bright spot in everyone's day. I think she's even liking Papa and I.

Garner Family said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! I love the part about her talking with her binkie in her mouth, Aubry does the same thing and she is 11 months older than Ellie. They are too funny!