Caden favorite gift was his dinosaur and of course I forgot to take a picture of it.
My horse girl couldn't stop smiling when she saw what Santa brought her. She is in love with horses. She gets that from my mom. I hate them. And she is lucky because two sets of her grandparents have them.
Caleb got remote control helicopters. Sam told him we wouldn't play with them while he was at his mom's. But we did. Sam actually took it outside to night to go play. They are awesome.
Gordon got a fish tank. Which he loves! It was so sad though the first morning after we got the fish his died. I was up stairs and he came running up in tears. It was so Sad. He kept saying it is because it wouldn't eat his food and it didn't like Hayleigh's fish. I felt so bad for him. But once we got it replaced he forgot about the old one.
We had an awesome dinner as always and then Josh tied up the kids with tape. It was so funny. I am going to have to use that idea some time.
And what would Christmas be with out a game night. Josh taught us a new game called "BANG". It really was a thinking game. Sam really got into it.
We had a wonderful Christmas this year with each other. I love my family and I loved celebrating the birth of our savior with them.
2 comments:
We did have a good time, didn't we? I am so glad we live close enough to get together on a regular basis. I sure love you guys. Someone owes me a roll of tape.
It looks like your family was high on Santa's good list. That is fantastic!! Love you guys =)
Post a Comment