
Just same random pictures from December. Here are the kids during our polar express, Chinese Food night. I am not sure how this tradition stuck. But I like it. It is a fun way to watch polar express and the kids think it is fun to eat in the Living room. Even Elle Bell loved watching the movie.

Some random pictures I took of the kids Sunday before Christmas.

She loved the tree and the glass balls. I am so happy she wasn't crawling yet.


My cute kids.

I went out with some friends and while I was gone, Sam decorated the Ginger Bread house with the kids and made some Christmas cookies. I thought it was very sweet of him to do that.

Of course I got the harder job of making sugar cookies with the kids. They love it, but it is such a mess when we are finish. Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment