Every year since Hayleigh was born Gordon would dress up as Santa and then after he died my Dad would do it for the kids. Well last year was pushing it and all year long Hayleigh would talk about how Papa dressed up like Santa. I knew this year I had to find some one else to do it. I was so excited when Jen's brother in law said he would. Christmas was big to Gordon especially dressing up like Santa. One of my prize possessions that was Gordon's is his Santa Suit.Gordon and Hayleigh (18 months) As you can see you hates Santa
While we waited for Santa to come Jen's nephews wrestled all of the kids. They loved that.
I hope these two stay good friends. Even though Ellie will probably tower over Alex.
Daddy and his Girls. I loved this picture til I realized Hayleigh had food all over her face.
Gordon looked at her and said "Grandma it is too late, I have already told Santa and he is going to bring it". But Santa just bought him a toy motor cycle. But he seemed happy with that.

1 comment:
Cute pic of Alex and Ellie! I used to love it when I got to visit Santa as a kid. Looks like everyone had a great time!!!
Post a Comment