Friday, April 23, 2010

Spring Break

We had talked about going to Utah for Spring break, but decided that Sam could only take a couple of days off work, so we just played around Colorado. Ever since I heard you could feed Giraffes at the Colorado Spring Zoo. I always wanted to go. For some reason I love Giraffes, as does Hayleigh. Maybe because we are tall. I don't know. So I was really excited to go. It was so cool to be that close to them.



Ellie was so good at the zoo. As long as she had her map, she was good to go. I think she is so cute in this picture.



Ellie loved the Big Monkey. Sorry my mind is blank on the name. It came right up to Ellie when she saw her. I wished I would have gotten a better picture.


We Had such a fun day in Colorado Springs. Sam even got to look for a new truck. So everyone was happy!

No comments: