Friday, April 23, 2010

Easter Sunday

I love Easter. It took a whole new meaning for me after Gordon died and what our Savior did for each one of us. I loved that it was also Conference Sunday and I could sit and lesson to our church leaders and really feel their love for us as well.

The kids woke up and got there Easter Baskets. We decided to skip alot of the candy and went for books and pool stuff. We are so ready for summer.

Gordon was really enjoying Conference.
We spent Easter at home and loved it. I cooked my first real big dinner for our famly and Aunt Robin and Aunt Nessa came over. It was alot harder than I thought. It took a lot of timing. But I think it turned out ok. The boys in my family went to Utah for Conference. After dinner we had our Easter Egg hunt. Ellie loved it.





At the end of the Day we were all exhausted.

No comments: