Friday, April 23, 2010

She is finally Crawling

At Ellie's nine month check up. The Dr said if she wasn't crawling by 11months we would stick her in physical therapy. Ellie turned over early but since then she hasn't cared to move. She is such a content little girl. Sam and I didn't worry about it until after she turned 10 months and we decided we needed to push her along.

We Tried Everything.

First we tried electronics.




Ellie is amazing with her reach, she can reach anything and at one point before she started crawling, she figure out how to scoot on her rear end. I wished I would have gotten video of that.
When Ellie was done, she just gives up and starts doing her own thing.


Next we thought she might be like her mom and food would motivate her.




Nope she would just stretch as far as she could. The girl has an amazing reach.




And finally we have our crawler. I was standing near her and I notice she was trying to get to me so I kept moving a little bit more further away from her and she kept coming. She started crawling a week before she turned 11 months. And I must say she has perfect form and FAST. The same day she started crawling she is pulling her self up. Now the fun begins.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Stubborn just like her mom. = )