I am a little late since Sam's Birthday is in Feb. For Sam's birthday, I got him a snow mobile tour. So last month he took the day off work and we headed up to the mountains. It was so nice just the two of us for more than a couple of hours. It was such a beautiful day and so warm. In fact as we were driving there we were kind of worried that there was no snow. But the trails were covered once we go there.
Here is Sam so excited!

Honestly can he be any happier. He was way happier when I got off the back and let him do his tricks. I was such a nag and a worry wort.

The view at the top of the trail was so incredible



We had so much fun! We will definitely need to do this again. I got a great deal off of Groupon.
No comments:
Post a Comment