I wish I knew how to take better pictures. Oh well.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Our little pumpkin
Happy Halloween!!!! I love our little pumpkin!!!. I can't remember where I saw this done a couple of years ago. I didn't think I would have another baby so I forgot about it til last week. I was so excited to try it. Ellie was such a good sport for me and Sam. I really wanted to take her out side for the pictures, but that isn't happening with the weather and we are leaving tomorrow for our trip.
I wish I knew how to take better pictures. Oh well.








And we are done with mommy, daddy and Gordon's fun.
I wish I knew how to take better pictures. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It is hard to put into words how cute I think these pictures are. What a great idea and more importantly, what an adorable little girl. This puts a whole new twist to how I feel about Halloween.
That's funny
These are too cute! It looks like she didnt' mind at all.
That was funny! My favorite is when she started to melt down! I wonder if she'll need counseling because her parents put her in a pumpkin? HA HA, very cute.
Those are adorable....you take great pictures!!
Post a Comment