Hayleigh and Gordon were in Heaven. Gordon is fearless and couldn't go fast enough. He has a lot of his dad in him.
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Dirt Biking and Gumby
Jen came up with a really fun idea for Daniel's Birthday. She had the party at her sister's house and the kids got to ride the 4 wheelers and the dirt bike. I was really sad that Caleb and Cade missed out, but they got to go see their mom. And it has been awhile.
Hayleigh and Gordon were in Heaven. Gordon is fearless and couldn't go fast enough. He has a lot of his dad in him.


Gordon and his friends. Yes Hayleigh is they only girl.
After the Birthday Party, Grandma invited Hayleigh and Gordon to come over and spend the night. As we were walking to the front door something jump out at us. Here are the kids looking at it.
Yep Gumby!!!! I tried to get a picture of him hiding but it was too dark.

I love Blake. He is so funny! I am going to miss him when he goes on his mission. He always is pulling stuff out of his hat. This is his Halloween costume. He is for sure going to find some cute girls with this outfit.
Ellie even liked it.

Hayleigh and Gordon were in Heaven. Gordon is fearless and couldn't go fast enough. He has a lot of his dad in him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I personally loved the Gumby gig. It is so Blake. We had fun anticipating your arrival that night. We are going to miss Blake.
Post a Comment