Sam is so ready for twins. Just kidding!!!! He is so cute with Babies.
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Alex and Ellie
I am so behind on blogging. About a month ago Sam and I babysat for Jen and Travis so they could go to the adult session. We had 10 kids total. Of course 5 was ours. When I offered I was thinking no big deal, but I was a little worried how the two babies would do. They were both so perfect. Jen and I normally don't trade off the babies, just because they are the same age. So I took the opportunity to take some pictures of these cuties. I hope they become buds.
Sam is so ready for twins. Just kidding!!!! He is so cute with Babies.


Sam is so ready for twins. Just kidding!!!! He is so cute with Babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment