Saturday, October 10, 2009

Elizabeth is 5 months.


Ellie Belly is 5 months this week. I am falling in love with her personality. She is just like I thought she would be when I was pregnant with her. Sweet, but as her own ideas how things should be.

She finally learned how to go from her tummy/Back. But she doesn't like doing it. She is such a smiling baby and loves to laugh. She is still an amazing sleeper and pretty much happy all the time as long as she can see me. She is a momma's girl for sure. She is reaching for things and loves her saucer and her stars.

We also fed her rice cereal this week.

Um..Yea she doesn't like it.



Oh well we will keep trying. I am going to try oatmeal next week. Hayleigh and Gordon liked that the best.

2 comments:

Grandma Dear said...

It's hard to believe, but she gets cuter every time you blog her. She really is adorable.

Kristi said...

Jamie she is absolutely adorable! It has been fun to watch her grow up through pictures (although I wish I could see her in person). I need to call you so we can catch up!!!