Hayleigh ended up being sick after we got home.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Park Tour
During Spring Break Papa and Grandma dear took me and the kids on a park tour. We went to a bunch of different parks that we haven't been to. The kids loved it. I loved it because it had been a long week with them home and me working. And Sam had a lot of late nights that week. Lets just say I was ready for Spring Break to be over.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This was such a fun day. We need to make it a tradition to do a "park tour" every year. Thanks for letting us play with you
Ethan went to the elementary school right across the street from this park for preschool. We used to go and play there when I would pick him up from school.
The boys are on spring break this week and I think we may steal this idea, mostly cause it's free. :)
That is awesome. Leave to your mom and dad to have such a great idea.
Post a Comment