Tuesday, April 14, 2009

35 weeks


This is probably my last picture. 35 weeks. I was so excited, I didn't gain any weight since my last appointment. Sam asked "are you sure to the nurse". I think he was hoping I would so I would stop my ice cream diet. So YEA I don't have to stop. Just kidding. I am trying to.

5 comments:

Brits said...

You look fantastic!!

Kamilli Vanilli said...

Lookin' good!

Joe and Nicole said...

You look great! I can not wait to see pictures of the baby!!!

MOM said...

I don't know about, but this pregnancy hasn't been too bad. We are almost done. I am so excited.

Chantell Hammond said...

You look a heck of a lot better at 35 weeks then I did, and lets be honest, I'm not even just saying that to make you feel better, it's the truth. You look so good. Sometimes I wish I were tall so I could be cute when I'm pregnant like you.