You are your Father's daughter. I know where to go when I get a craving for ice cream.
That is HILARIOUS!
That is so funny! :)
I love it. That is awesome!!
Hehe! I wish that I had an excuse to be able to eat all the icecream I wanted. Icecream is my weakness.
The problem is when you are not prego and our freezer still looks like this.
MMMMM you need some chocolate chip and pour milk over it.... I know it probably sounds wierd, but it makes the ice cream crystalize and makes it soooooo yummy!
Problem solved, everyone that crosses your threshold has to have a bowl... Grandma Pat
I wish I could blame my freezer looking like that on a pregnancy craving. Too bad that didn't end with the pregnancy.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
You are your Father's daughter. I know where to go when I get a craving for ice cream.
That is HILARIOUS!
That is so funny! :)
I love it. That is awesome!!
Hehe! I wish that I had an excuse to be able to eat all the icecream I wanted. Icecream is my weakness.
The problem is when you are not prego and our freezer still looks like this.
MMMMM you need some chocolate chip and pour milk over it.... I know it probably sounds wierd, but it makes the ice cream crystalize and makes it soooooo yummy!
Problem solved, everyone that crosses your threshold has to have a bowl... Grandma Pat
I wish I could blame my freezer looking like that on a pregnancy craving. Too bad that didn't end with the pregnancy.
Post a Comment