Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Kindergarten Graduation

My Little guy graduated from Kindergarten in May. I can't believe he is starting first grade. He loved school this last year. I was worried about him being at school all day long, but he did find.

Gordon was in love with his teacher, The kindergarten classes got to big, so he got switched to a new class when the hired a new teacher. Gordon loved her from day one. In fact he even wrote her a love letter. It was the cutest thing. Every time you would ask him about her, he would blush. Can't blame him, she is pretty cute.
Gordon had a cute little friend in his class Cooper. They are only a few days apart in age, but Gordon is a whole head taller. I am happy he found a little buddy. I hope he finds good friends in his new school

No comments: