Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happy Happy Birthday Ellie Bellie!

Elizabeth turned 2 on May 7. She probably my most busiest child. I thought Gordon was, but I think she has out beat him. Of course she is just turning 2 so we will see. She is very sweet, but it is her way or the highway. She loves her Abby. In fact all animals are Abbys. She loves to in Abby's crate with her and her favorite way to escape is the doggy Door. She loves to sing. The Wheels on the Bus and twinkle twinkle little star are in favorite. She is in love with Nate. Can not get enough of her little brother. I am not sure she will feel the same when he starts moving.

The only 10 secs she would wear her hat.

She is a shoe horse. She LOVES shoes. And she doesn't care the size. She will make it work. She is really good at heals too.




Her rocking chair from Grandma

Ellie is a little mom. She has to have a baby where ever she goes. They are in Nate's swing, car seat, Cradle, Gym, Bouncer. Every time I want to lay Nate somewhere there is a baby. She even puts Nate's diapers on them and I have caught her trying to nurse. So Sam and I got her a double stroller for her babies. She loves it.

She wouldn't let me take a picture of her until I took her Baby's pictures

She got a swim suit and cover up from her grandma's and she insist I put them on her baby.

No comments: