
I have been holding off blogging this, because I just wasn't sure how to but my feelings in to words. I still don't. But I thought time is passing and I need to post this. My Grandmother passed away in April. She was an amazing Women, she had 6 children, 31 grandchildren, and I am not sure on great grand children, but it is passed 31. My cousin said it best at her funeral. She had a way of making all of us feel like we were each her favorite. We all had a special bond with her and she will be truly missed. My Grandmother helped me through the most difficult part of my life when Gordon died. Even though my papa died 10 years ago and they had been married for over 50 years, I felt like she was the one person that felt my loss when Gordon died. I love the picture above, because I am sure Gordon and Grandma are having a ball on the other side of the veil. This picture brings me peace when I look at it because it is just a reminder of the happy times with these two. Gordon was always making her laugh. And I am sure he is still making her laugh. Along with everyone else. Grandma is the first person close to me to die since Gordon. And when I was at her funeral I felt so much joy because I know how much she wanted to be with my Papa again. And even though I am sad she is gone, I am so excited for her! That she is with him and doesn't have to be alone anymore. I love you Grandma!
GMA and the kiddos

If she was still alive I would probably get in trouble for posting this picture with her facial expression. I thought it was cute. I wish I could find it, but I took this picture a bout 10 years ago with her in a purple hat and raincoat with this funny face. It is one of my favorite pictures. She was so mad at me when I took it.

Grandma, Sam and I at our wedding.

My Grandparents Head Stone in Fountain Green Ut

My Sweet little family

Everyone except Blake and Tyler

It was my birthday weekend, so Aunt Nessa and My mom took care of the kids so I could go out with Sam after.
1 comment:
I love these pictures. Gave me the opportunity to reflect on Grandma. I love all the pictures of the kids. Yo sure have some cute kids at your house. Thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment