I love Easter! I love my Savior and that he made it possible to live again and to be with our families forever. Easter was kind of out of control in our house hold this year. It landed on the weekend after we moved, my grandmother passing away, and my new calling. Grandma Patty invited us to come to her ward's Easter egg hunt. I had missed our's because of the move and I felt so bad because I was excited for Ellie to really enjoy her first Easter egg hunt.
Here are all the Cousins on Sam's Side. (Except Baby James and Nate) Yes 5 of them our mine!

Caleb and Gordon would go at any lengths to get their eggs

Ellie wasn't too in it until I opened her an egg and showed her what was in it. After that, there was no stopping her. The girl is like her mother when it comes to sugar.

We went over to Grandpa and Grandma Engelbrechts for Easter Dinner.
Nataniel and James's first Easter

James was very interested in his cousin this time. Nate is used to it because of Ellie. Plus nothing really bugs Nate unless he is Hungry.

Afterwards Grandma saved the day by fixing Cade's glasses. Saved me a trip to Target.

No comments:
Post a Comment