My Parents were going to Idaho and Utah to visit my grandparents and I decided it would be fun to tag along with them with Ellie and Nate. My grandparents haven't been feeling well and I thought it would be a good time to see them and introduce them to Nate.
On the way to Blackfoot we stopped at my Dad's new plant. He has been working so hard putting this all together. So it was really neat to go see his final project.

There was a small issue with a fire and the oil tanks. Here is the after math

First stop was in Blackfoot Idaho to see my Grandpa and Donna. It was so good to see them. They have three dogs and Ellie was in Heaven!

My Mom and her Dad

Ellie saying goodbye to her Great Grandpa Barnard

Next stop was Riverton Utah to see my Grandma. She has been in an assisted living for the last couple of months. She stepped on a push pin and her foot got infected. She was getting it cut off a couple of days after I visited her.

Ellie saying good bye. At the time I didn't know it would be the last time we would see her on this earth.


On the way home I lost Ellie's binky. It was a night mare for about an hour. But we stopped at a Walmart and Grandma and her came back with these.

She was so much happier. I am so grateful I decided to go with my parents to see my grandparents.
1 comment:
Glad you got to visit with your grandparents!!! Sorry to hear about your Grandma. I am sure it was a quick trip...but next time you are in Blackfoot you should let me know and I would come see you =o) I could drag Jared with me too.
Post a Comment