Our sweet little girl is giving me a run for my money. I will say she is one of my busiest children I have had at this age. Poor Abby can't get her to leave her alone. She is either in the crate with Abby or dumping out her food etc.

This was a couple of months ago. She can tear up a roll of toilet paper in no time flat

She got into my make up while I was in the shower, but she was such a good girl she put it all back when she was done.
Even though she is so busy and makes messes. She knows how to clean and for the most part minds. We love our little girl
1 comment:
My goodness, Jamie, how in the world do you manage to keep up a blog with everything going on in your life??? You put me to shame! All the kids are so adorable... :) They're such good kids. :)--Dawn
Post a Comment