Sunday, March 27, 2011

Nathaniel is three months

Our little guy turned three months a few weeks ago. I am a little behind posting this, since he is going to be four months in little over a week. But oh well. He is such a mellow child. I couldn't ask him to be any better. He only cries if I make him wait to long to eat of if he is really tired, he gets annoyed if he isn't in his bed. He is still sleeping through the night. I have no idea what he weighs but I am sure it is alot. He is in 6-9 month clothes.


Our little man all ready for church

Gordon loves to take naps with Nate. I thought this picture was sleep and I didn't want to do a whole other post.


He started therapy this month for his neck. As you can see he loves his therapist. He is doing such much better with his neck. I know the therapy is helping, but I really think my dad adjusting him is doing most of the work. We are so blessed to have this little guy in our home.

No comments: