Saturday, July 23, 2011

Nate is 6 and 7 months old

Since Nate is 8 months next week and I still haven't posted his 6 and 7 month pictures. I decided to just post them together.

Nate at 6 months
Nate at his 6 month appt was 20 lbs 11oz. and 29 1/2 inches Long he was 99 percent for both. He is a huge boy and loves to snuggles. He is always happy and laid back unless he has waited to long for food or overly tired.

Nate at 7 months
Notice the rolls on his legs.

He is moving so much more lately. I know some of you will laugh, but I do think he is thinning out a little bit. He rolls across the room to get anything he wants. He wants to crawl, but has a hard time getting his huge chest off the ground. He will just lay there and kick as hard as he can.
He grabs everything. I am so tempted to cut my hair. But I just hope he out grows it.

Pictures didn't last too long once he found the paper.

We started solid food the last couple of months. He loves everything as long as I mix rice or oatmeal into it. The only thing he hates is peas. Sam has the funniest video. Once I can figure out how to get it off his phone I will post it.


Gordon loves having a baby brother. He is always asking to hold him and loves sharing a room with his baby brother

Gordon normally is the one that will play with Nate when he first wakes up. One morning I came home from my run and Sam was still asleep. I heard singing and came in and found this.
We had a nice talk on why a six year old shouldn't get in the crib. Gordon asked to take a nap with Nate. I think he just wanted an excuse to go to sleep.

No comments: