Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Hayleigh

Happy Birthday Hay Hay! I am so late posting this, but Hayleigh turned six this last month. We had a lot of fun for her birthday.

Lucky me, My kids like to decorate their own cakes for their birthdays. It takes the pressure off.

Her Hat says Birthday Princess. Fits her perfectly. But she is learning to share the title with her little sister.

Grandma Peck made Hayleigh this quilt. All of the little triangles are pieces of Gordon's old clothes. When Gordon died I gave her all of Gordon's favorite shirts so she could put this together. She is an AMAZING quilter. She is working on on for Gordon too. The sayings on it, are things from her blessing and a song her dad made up about brushing her teeth. Thank you so much Grandma Peck!
Kaylynn did the cutest thing, she gave her one of her old dolls and then made a cute little dance floor for it. She knows how much Hayleigh loves to dance. She is such a cute cousin.

3 comments:

Grandma Dear said...

It kills me to look at Hayleigh and realize she is 6 years old. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. What a sweet little girl she is.

Jeni Allen said...

What a gorgeous quilt! I absolutely love it. What a neat idea!

Joe and Nicole said...

I am so glad you did that with his clothes. I had hoped you would! It helped me when my grandma passed away. It's kinda like a hug. I am amazed that she is 6. Wow!