
Ellie is 2 months. I can't believe it. She isn't doing to much. She did start smiling as you can see in the last picture. It was the first one I caught on camera. She is doing amazing at sleeping. She is going to bed around 930 and sleeping til around 7. I could not ask her to do any better. At her 2 month appointment she is 10lbs 13 oz. (my smallest baby) Gordon and Hayleigh were both over 13lbs by now. And she is 23 1/4 inches long
I love this little girl.


4 comments:
She is 2 months already? That is crazy! She is so cute. I can't believe I haven't seen her yet. We've got to do something about that.
oh that smile picture is SO sweet!
She is so adorable, and when she smiles her whole face lights up. She really has been fun to get acquainted with.
Beautiful!:) Congrats! Hope you guys are doing good :) Jill
Post a Comment