Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Finally Hayleigh gets her room done.

After living here almost 4 years, Hayleigh finally got her room done. I do have excuses, (Gordon passing away, Foundation needed to be redone in the house, Pregnant, Etc) But it is done! Thanks Mom and Dad for painting and putting the wood border up!
Hayleigh even helped too. She helped re paint her shelf's, The Letters above the crib and her bed. And the butterfly coat hangers at the bottom. That took alot of me to let her do that. I am so controlling.
Ellie loves her new bed. No I haven't moved her yet. She sleeps through the night, but I am not ready.
Hayleigh's butterflys

7 comments:

Jeni Allen said...

totally cute room! I love the polkadots!

Jeanette said...

Turned out very cute!

Betsy said...

Hayleigh is lucky to get such a cute room!

Jen said...

So cute!

Grandma Dear said...

You are so lucky have a mom and dad not only with time on their hands, but also talented. It was a pleasure to work with you on this project. Your ideas look great.

Joe and Nicole said...

Love it!! My girls room is the same colors. I have fun finding things in those colors. How fun for them!

Michelle said...

I love it! I have always loved pink and brown together. I love the polka dots too. Very Very cute!