There was a big bucket that fills with water in the middle of the park. Once it fills up it dumps on you. Sam is getting Hayleigh ready, and as you can see Caleb and Gordon can't wait.
Jen and Chad watched the kids so Sam and I could do a temple session at the Salt Lake Temple. It honestly was one of the most amazing sessions I have ever been in. Especially working on the trek all year and knowing how important it was for the pioneers to get to the temple and be sealed with their families.
We went to antelope Island. We learned that Hayleigh can find a buffalo a mile away. As we were driving on the bridge there were millions of bugs. I have never seen anything like it. I was pretty grossed out. As we got on the island the bugs started going away. Sam got out with the kids and he took them down to the beach.. Ellie and I took a nap in the car. When we woke up we were surrounded by bugs. I was so grossed out. Poor Gordon had so many bites all over his body.
2 comments:
It sounds like you guys had a fun vacation! I really want to do a session at the Salt Lake Temple also, I can't wait. Miss you!
The Temple was a most beautiful sight Jamie! We enjoyed our day there when we went to visit my uncle in Salt Lake. We plan to come see you all very soon. Love Dana and Gordon
Post a Comment