Sunday, July 18, 2010

It is going to take me forever to catch up, but I thought I would start. Last month at Sunday dinner Hayleigh was teasing Tjay by putting her finger in his water. I know gross. Tjay looked at her and said if you do it again I will Throw this at you. So of course Hayleigh looked right at him and stuck her finger in his water again. Tjay picked it up and threw it at her. I think it shocked her, but she came in to me just sobbing. I looked at her and said go get your water and throw it at him. She says "That was my idea" I told her to go for it. So she marched right back out there and threw a glass of water on Tjay. I think it got him off guard and most of the family.

So of course Tjay threw more water. So my daughter being brilliant like her mother went and got the hose. It went on from there. But it ended with both of them soaking wet. I had no idea she would take on her uncle like that. She's got guts!

2 comments:

Joe and Nicole said...

That's great!!!

Mom said...

It was fun to see Hayleigh turn into her mom. Great memory.