Gordon turned 5 last month. I can't believe my boy is getting so old! Gordon wanted a pirate party with his friends. Since I am so smart, I planned it 4 hours before we left for Utah for our vacation. I was slightly stressed. But with the help of my parents and Grandma Patty we pulled it off.

The kids all made little pizza's. Which would have been nice except Hayleigh was being so helpful she stuck all the stuff in the freezer so it was all frozen. But that is ok it all turned out!

Here are my little pirates before their treasure hunt. I am missing a couple who didn't want a picture. But they were all so excited.

I had some clues all of the house and it ended up in the basement to the treasure chest.


I hide their treat bags and the Pinata inside the chest as well as fake money. Which some of them thought it was real. It was pretty cute.



My cute parents

The kids decided they wanted to move the pinata up and down, they were pretty good at it.

It was all fun until the head pop off, Grandma Patty tried to fix it. But it was hopeless


Over all it was a fun party and Gordon was very happy. I can't believe he is starting Kindergarten next month. We love our Bubba!
3 comments:
I remember seeing Jacob W.'s treat bag on their counter and being SO tempted to grab a treat! Of course I didn't!!! Cute party!
It looks like it a was a big hit! Great job and Happy birthday to Gordon!!!!
You did a great job on the party.
Post a Comment