Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Caleb

Happy Birthday Caleb. I am only a month late. Caleb turned 10 this year. He always laughs when I take Ellie's Monthly Pictures, so I made him his own poster. We had a low key Birthday. We were crazy that week, so we had a family party to celebrate Caleb and Sam's birthdays and then the following week we went swimming.



It was Ellie's first time going swimming. I thought she was adorable in her swim suit.



She was really un sure. Probably wondering why people were in her huge bath tub. But the water wasn't that warm.
Of course our little fish was in Heaven. This pool we went to was so good friendly. Had a couple of slides that Caleb and Hayleigh loved. Gordon was too short and Caden loves to swim, but was a little freaked out by the slides.

1 comment:

Grandma Dear said...

What fun pictures. I supposes it's all part of your plan to make us beg you for pictures. I loved the one of Ellie with Abbey. It's a love hate relationship with your dog.