She knows MAMA, DADA, HI, BYE, Hayee
When we were at the pool, she was sitting in her car seat and a guy walks by and she says "HI" I heard it, but it shocked the guy. He says "isn't she too young to talk".
Yesterday, Sam was walking in the kitchen, she looked at him and said "Hi DADA". It was pretty cute. Kind of surprised us both.
She can talk about she can't crawl.
She is clapping, waving, she is working on her sign lang. She is starting to show her personality. DO NOT TAKE FOOD FROM HER TRAY. She will slap your hands. Other than that she is pretty sweet.
Her other buddy is Abby. They love each other. Abby lets her grab at her and doesn't do anything. We have even caught Ellie trying to share food from her tray. The rest of us can't have any, but the dog can.
Here is a video of Ellie doing Indian. It isn't the best video, but I thought I would throw it in here.
2 comments:
Ellie is just getting prettier and prettier!! Jaime, I am proud! :)
What a cute little kid!
Post a Comment