Almost 16lbs 8% for weight
28 inches long 62% for height
Her head is 50% I don't remember how big it is
28 inches long 62% for height
Her head is 50% I don't remember how big it is
She still isn't crawling. Which I don't mind but apparently the Dr does. So I need to work on it with her. She is saying :"MAMA" which I love. She still isn't saying DADA yet but we are getting closer.
She was saying it for awhile, but I wasn't sure. Sam didn't believe til a little over a week ago. She was laying with me in Bed and as Sam walked in she says "MAMA". He finally admitted it. Then during Sacrament meeting she was sitting on his lap. She leaned over to me and said "MAMA'. Man I love her!!! She knows how to make me Happy.
She loves FOOD. But would rather feed her self.
She was saying it for awhile, but I wasn't sure. Sam didn't believe til a little over a week ago. She was laying with me in Bed and as Sam walked in she says "MAMA". He finally admitted it. Then during Sacrament meeting she was sitting on his lap. She leaned over to me and said "MAMA'. Man I love her!!! She knows how to make me Happy.
She loves FOOD. But would rather feed her self.
She has been so sick this weekend. But this was right after her nap today with her Valentines Bib from Grandma. She doesn't look too sick in these pictures.
3 comments:
Ellie is too cute! Glad you finally got around to blogging. You didn't mention how close Ellie is to saying "Aunt Nessa". Gotta beat dadda somehow!!!
Stalk away!!! Thanks for the sweet comment!!
Oh Jamie, I can't get over how adorable she is!! What a cutie! And such a giant smiler!
Also, I think it's pretty nice to have a late crawler. I like all the cuddling they do before they crawl!
Post a Comment