Our Saturday was insane. We were running all over the place with sports classes, Super Saturday, Errors etc. As we were leaving Costco with a car full of frozen food and 4 hungry kids (who were so done with all of the running around) Sam pointed out a bunch of bikers going down the road as we were stopped at the light. I was looking at them, when all of a sudden. Sam goes "He is going to hit him, Call 911" and then he jumps out of the car. How I missed this I don't know. But as the bikers were going through the intersection right in front of us. This car cut them off and one of the bikers hit the back of the car. Well that ticked them off so A few of them open this kids door and started hitting him. So YES my husband went to go fight off the biker gang. So I called 911, keeping my eye on Sam, and trying to get my kids to look at something else. It freaked me out. Basically Sam run over and told them to knock it off. The one guy told Sam he was next, but then backed off. Once everyone claimed down Sam got back in the car to move it closer to them while we all waited for the police. ( which I wasn't sure why we had to get any closer than we were) Yes he got an ear full from me. I did not want to be a widow twice at 29. He just said he knew he had to stopped it and he felt protected the whole time. So the police came and the kid got a ticket, but he couldn't and we coudn't say exactly who hit him. They all looked the same. After hearing what this kid did to these bikers for the last couple of miles. I realize why they were so mad at him. He had been messing with them and they were ticked off. Not a reason to beat him up but it made more sense. It was nice though, because one of their girl friends came over and told Sam Thank you.
Later that night we got to go to the Rockie's Game with Grandpa James and Grandma Pat and Family. Grandpa got tickets for his birthday from work. We had a blast. And ate so much! Thank you so much Grandma and Grandpa.



This is my favorite picture of Gordon putting his hand over his heart, when they were bringing the flag.

Surprise, Grandma Dear, Papa, Uncle TJay and Aunt Robin were there too. So Gordon and I to say Hi.
2 comments:
That is a great story. I would have been FREAKING out also. What a brave husband you have!
Sorry, I totally posted my coment for this post under the wrong post. I'm an idiot.
Post a Comment