Grandma Peck came to visit us right before Thanksgiving. We had so much fun while she was here. We were sad to see her leave.

I don't have any pictures of Thanksgiving. But it was so warm we spent the day swimming and than Grandma Dear got really sick and we had Thanksgiving at our house last min. Lucky for me she had everything done.
Other news...Ellie became an expert at changing her own diaper. It was my clue that I needed to just potty train her. It didn't take long at all.
And at the age of 2.5 I decided it was time for her to have to get out of her crib. Hayleigh was so excited to finally get bunk beds. I will admit that Ellie was the easiest child to train to stay in bed. I don't know if it is because I waited so long to take her out of her crib or not. But it was an easy transition.
No comments:
Post a Comment