Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Nate is 8,10,and 11 months old



I fell a little behind posting Nate's monthly Pictures. Here they are except for nine months. I just skipped that all together. One thing that has stayed constant with Nate is he is so easy going and so sweet and for the most part always happy.

Nate at 8 months Aug 2011
He starting scooting and he also graduated from his Therapy at Childern's Hospital. 



Skipped 9 months (mother of the year)

Nate at 10 months. October 2011
Started crawling everywhere and pulling himself up


Ellie is a little jealous of all the photos of Nate so she is showing she is 2

Nate at 11 months Nov 2011
Still not walking but is climbing on everything


I had some photos taken throughout the year I didn't post either

Nate's 3 months pictures





Nate's 9 months pictures. Look how big my baby is next to his 2 year old sister

 Ellie would ask me almost every morning when Nate woke up if she could hold him. It would always make me laugh watching her try to hold a baby that weighted the same as her





No comments: