Monday, October 3, 2011

Hayleigh and Cade's Baptism



Hayleigh and Caden were Baptized as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on Aug 27, 2011. Yes I am a little posting this. I will admit it was nice having two kids turning 8 4 weeks apart so we could do one Baptism. I am so proud of these two for making the choice to be Baptized. I am so blessed that Sam was worthy to perform the ordinance. Since Gordon died, I will admit I have been dreading this day. I knew how important it was to Gordon to Baptise Hayleigh. I had a few break downs leading to up to this day, but remembered how blessed Hayleigh and I are to have Sam in our life.


Hayleigh wore my Baptismal Dress. She has wore my blessing dress and now my Baptismal Dress, What are my chances she will want to wear my wedding dress?






Sam had my Dad confirm Hayleigh and His Dad confirm Cade.

What good looking Boy!


Love my Girl!


1 comment:

BrittenAnderson said...

Aw congrats Hayleigh and Caden! So fun that they were able to be baptized the same day.