Ever since I moved here I wanted to go to the mountains to see the leaves changing. And every Year I am too late. Not this time. It was absolutely Gorgeous up at Estes Park. We saw amazing views and a lot of animals. It was so nice to get away. And Honestly it was nice not to have our cell phones work.




Daddy and Nate getting ready for our hike


On the way back, my back was killing me from carrying Ellie. So Sam took both of them. He is such a show off!! No, he did say their weight balanced it out.

Ellie taking her afternoon nap

We knew Grandpa and Grandma camped the night before, but we weren't sure where they were at and there wasn't any cell phone service. As we were coming out of our hike they drove by. So we got to spend the rest of the afternoon with them, Aunt Ruby and Kanoe

Grandpa took the kids fishing. Hayleigh Caught her first fish. She was a little disgusted with it.

This is Gordon watching Hayleigh getting her fish. To say he was ticked off is an understatement. Poor Guy. Maybe next time.

Grandpa and Nate

While we were fishing, there was a wedding across the lake. Sam was really enjoying watching that.

Me taking pictures. I didn't realize I took one of my self


We took the long way home and went all the way through the park. The sunset was amazing.
1 comment:
I love the one of grandpa and nate! SOO CUTE!
Post a Comment