Ellie and Hayleigh really wanted to this pink tree. But Dad said NO I am not sure why. It made me laugh because Gordon would flock pink, blue, and purple trees while we had our tree lot. And it always made me laugh when people bought them. Maybe they had little girls they couldn't say no too. WE don't have that problem. JK
Our Finish product. WE took out the Blue and Silver and did Red and Silver this year. I hate to say but I am not sure if our tree is going to make it. I have never had a problem, but this could be our first.
And of course Gordon, Hayleigh, and I decorated our little tree for Gordon and took it to the cemetery. It always starts our season right after we do that. I am sure he would prefer a real one, but I haven't found a little one yet. Sam thought it would be cool to get some Christmas lights for it this year, but I thought it may freak some people out if they see flashing lights coming from the cemetery. Hayleigh and Gordon sang some songs. It was pretty cute.
She is so lucky, Gordon will pretty much do what ever she asks for.
No comments:
Post a Comment