She found her foot this last week. And loves it. She loves when I take her socks off so she can get to it. She isn' t much of a mover yet. I thought she would be because she was turning over before she was three months. But she is good just to lay there.
She loves her food. She will eat pretty much everything we have tried. Except she hates formula, which is becoming a issue right now. We are working on it.
She loves her Johnny Jumper. I bought this for Hayleigh and she really didn't like it and neither did Gordon. So I am glad she does. She can sit in their for hours. This isn't the best video.
2 comments:
Time is FLYING by! I don't think I have heard you ever actually refer to her as Elizabeth. So when I read the post title I'm thought "Who is Elizabeth?" Ha ha!
Oh. She. is. CUTE!!!
Post a Comment