In December Sam and I were doing some Christmas Shopping and headed to a Christmas Party when our babysitter called to let us know that someone had turned on the fireplace and Nate burned his hand it. Sam and I had no idea how bad it was til we got there. Nate screamed all the way to children s. It broke our hearts listening to our baby that never cries in so much pain. He got right in and as soon as they drugged him, he was passed out.
He was miserable for a few days, but after that he was back to his busy self. They put a wrap on it and referred us to the burn unit. At the burn unit they put a cast on him to keep his fingers straight so it would heal correctly. I will say it was a little annoying trying to keep our one year old from getting his cast wet. Since his favorite thing at the time was the dog's water, the toilet and taking baths. But we manage to keep it dry for the most part for 5 weeks.








1 comment:
Oh no! Poor little munchkin. I'm so glad he's doing better. He sure is adorable, Jamie!
Post a Comment