On the way down to Paige, we got to stop at the 4 corners. I don't know why but as a kid I always wanted to go the the 4 corners. So I was excited to cross that off my list. I will admit it wasn't as excited as I thought, but the kids thought it was cool
Sorry for the over load of pictures
Nate LOVED LOVED LOVED the water. And I know he is only 8 months but seriously the kid can swim. We would lay him flat and he would kick and kick and kick his feet and his arms.
We had a nice routine at night, where the kids went right to bed after dinner. Nate was trying to go to sleep just before dinner. No worries Britten took care of that. Nothing like freezing cold water to keep you awake
I never truly understood how white I really am til I saw this picture. I really thought I had a tan. But apparently I was wrong.

Rainbow Bridge


The guy taking the picture said I should use it for my Christmas card. Um too bad I am missing 4 other children. And as much as I love Britten and Tjay I don't think they belong in our little family Christmas Picture.
Nate just was so tired at night. I asked Hayleigh to hold Nate while I did something and I looked down and he just fell asleep on her shoulder. He is so sweet
Ellie was a little nervous about riding the jet ski, but after the first time she rode she kept asking to "Ski Ski"
Ok the next three pictures were seriously taken within 20 secs of each other around the boat.
Sam finds a knife in the jet ski and pulls it out
And these two don't know they are tied up to the house boat and can't figure out why they aren't going anywhere.



Squeezing the air out of the blow up chairs.

Caden was a little nervous with the water this trip. Tjay was so awesome helping him overcome his fears.





Ellie enjoying her foot rub by Grandma. She was so relaxed






2 comments:
Love it!! Had so much fun with you guys there. Miss you!
That looked like so much fun! I grew up going to Lake Powell every year and miss it. I remember driving our boat under Rainbow Bridge -- there's a lot less water there now! Glad you had such a good time.
Post a Comment