Friday, February 18, 2011

Nathaniel is two months


The last two months have flown by. Nate is such a big boy. He is 14.2 lbs and 25 inchs Long. He is my biggest child at two months. Hay and Gordon were both 13 something and Ellie was 10lbs. He is starting to smile. Sam caught a good picture below of him smiling at me. He wouldn't smile with at me when I would hold the camera. He is such a good baby. We over came not sleeping through the night and now he sleeps from 930 to 6. I can handle that. He is still having issues with his neck and so we are starting therapy at children's hospital next week.


I found this picture of Gordon when he was almost three months old, I saved that church out fit for Nate.

(Gordon)

(Nathaniel)

2 comments:

Jen said...

He is getting SOOO big! When I saw the first picture of Gordon when he was a baby I didn't scroll down and see the photo of Nate yet. I was thinking "HOLY COW, he looks EXACTLY like Gordon." LOL, um....probably because that was a photo of Gordon.

Unknown said...

Don't you love that when your kiddos get to share clothes and you have pictures of both of them to compare? So neat!