Tuesday, August 31, 2010

4th of July Weekend

We had the best 4th of July weekend. Sam and I had an awesome date, Friday night and then Sat we dropped off Ellie to Grandma and we went Jet skiing. We had such a blast with our little family. I will admit I missed Ellie, but I was so glad we didn't have her with us. She isn't the best age to take to the beach for the day. There were so many little frogs on the beach. Gordon looks a little freaked out in this picture, but I don't know what he loved more riding the jet ski or chasing the frogs.




On Sunday we were going to go see fireworks, but it seriously rained all afternoon and all night. I felt like I was back in Seattle. So we did sparklers in Grandma and Papa's garage. Wasn't the same, but it was still fun.



Monday we spent the day swimming as a family. It was fun to have Daddy with us all day.
Monday night we finally saw our fireworks. You think Ellie is watching, but no she is sneaking the caramel corn from Gordon's lap.

I think Daddy loved watching the fireworks more than Ellie.
Finally she saw what was going on and loved it.

1 comment:

Joe and Nicole said...

Looks like fun Jamie! Your pictures make me miss out Jet Ski's.