Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Ellie!

Since Ellie turned 13 months yesterday I thought it was time to post her Birthday. I am always so behind on this! I am so happy this is my last "Month" Picture to take of her. It was getting harder for her to stay still.


At her one month check-up
She was 18.8lbs-13%
29.5 inches Long-63%
and her head was 18cn-83%

We still can't turn her car seat around, but she doesn't mind, she was just happy to be out of the baby carrier. She isn't walking but she is a expert crawler. She did start standing in the middle of the room a couple of days a go so we are making progress.

Her favorite thing to do is color, just before she turned one she took this lady's pen and started to try and write on a piece of paper. She loves to try and dress her self, which is hilarious. The other night she was trying to put on Hayleigh's flip flops. She is such a girl.

We had fun at Ellie's birthday party. I think more fun than Ellie. We just invited family over and had cake and opened presents.

Daddy and his girl

Ellie and her stubborn self, she refused to look at the camera every time Sam tried to take a picture of us.
I saw this cute sea horse that lights up like a glow worm and plays music. I was trying to decide if I should get it for her and I am so happy I did. She loves it. I will admit it is really annoying to wake up to it though. When she saw it, She got so excited and was trying to pull it out of the box.


Her cake, that Gordon picked out for her.
She handled her cake a little differently than I thought. She wasn't that interested and than she kind of pic at it.


and then the concern looks came




And she was done!

She handled it a little differently than her brother Gordon. Gordon couldn't get enough.




She was so concern the whole time my mom was cleaning her up.

But as soon as she got to try icecream and got her sea horse again. We were all good!

No comments: