None of this would be possible without your love and dedication to our family.
We love you so much! Sam, Caleb, Hayleigh, Caden, Gordon, Ellie
4 comments:
mom
said...
That was so emotional for me. Not only because of the love I felt for everyone in the video, but because I am so proud of you and I am so proud to be your mother. What a beautiful family.
4 comments:
That was so emotional for me. Not only because of the love I felt for everyone in the video, but because I am so proud of you and I am so proud to be your mother. What a beautiful family.
so sweet!
That is just the nicest gift EVER. Great job Sam! Happy Mother's Day Jamie!
Okay, this was absolutely the cutest thing ever!!! Jamie, you have such a darling family, and I must say, you're an amazing woman. I love you so much.
Post a Comment