All nice and clean! She really has been a good puppy. The kids have really enjoyed her, Especially Hayleigh. She is so good with taking care of her. She is ready for her baby sister to come.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Bath Time with Abby
I thought I would throw in some pictures of our puppy Abby. She is so good at taking baths. I make Sam do it all the time, because I prefer her as clean as possible. I am kind of a nut when it comes to that. Doesn't she look like a rat when she is wet.


All nice and clean! She really has been a good puppy. The kids have really enjoyed her, Especially Hayleigh. She is so good with taking care of her. She is ready for her baby sister to come.

All nice and clean! She really has been a good puppy. The kids have really enjoyed her, Especially Hayleigh. She is so good with taking care of her. She is ready for her baby sister to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She's a cute puppy, but the wet pictures aren't that flattering even for a dog. The kids are cute with her.
I didn't know you got a puppy! She is so cute!! Are you crazy to get a new puppy right before having a baby? No your kids are big enough to have some responsibility. But Abby is such a cute dog. We are so dog hungry. I love little fluffy dogs!
Post a Comment